Glacier Media’s mining division has further enhanced the data services it provides to mining executives via its IntelligenceMine product.
IntelligenceMine is part of a portfolio of services delivered by the team at InfoMine, which is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, and has employees based in key mining regions abroad.
“These latest enhancements are more robust in terms of function and deeper in terms of data,” said Andy Robertson, InfoMine’s CEO. “Our goal with these enhancements to IntelligenceMine is to capitalize on 30 years of mining expertise within our team and let that experience and knowledge come through our tools and data to our customers.”
InfoMine’s services display a strong decision-dependence – that is, businesses use the data to inform key decision-making.
The product enhancements include:
- Searching for mine complexes (aggregations of individual mining operations) as a unique search;
- Data regarding company directors and executives for North American exchange-based companies, which includes compensation insights and biographical background;
- The ability to examine annual and quarterly production figures in one comparable table for improved viewing and export;
- The addition of quarterly production figures within property profiles to permit enhanced oversight in terms of production levels against corporate targets;
- The ability to visualize mine production performance with new charting tools;
- The inclusion of annual ore production on individual property profile pages, including tonnage, grade and metal content.Tonnage figures include total material mined and ore milled and treated;
- Exportable ore production graphs, which visualize key data points by commodity type; and
- New online help tools to help users more effectively navigate and use the platform.