The Senior Production Coordinator’s primary job functions include, day-to-day trouble shooting, tracking, investigating, and reporting print order information and activities, customer service, intra-departmental questions, and concerns, and proactively resolving problems. The Print Production Coordinator is responsible for a print project from beginning to end. Under the direction of the Production Director, the coordinator is responsible for quality control of our publications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing print production oversight
- Planning publications, establishing lead times, scheduling deadlines, and booking with 3rd party printers
- Coordinating tasks between designers, editors, and advertising groups
- Ensuring there is effective communication between the printers, clients, and internal departments
- Relaying material, memos, and publication information to the printer in a timely manner
- Deliver material to the website editorial team to ensure content is published to the web
- Accommodating and organizing rush orders and ads for clients, as needed
- Extremely well organized, have exceptional follow-up and follow-through skills and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have exceptional multi-tasking, prioritization, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail, extremely well organized
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of a Mac platform, and Creative Suite
- Able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Personable and proactive in communication, able to build relationships via telephone and email with a professional phone manner.
- Results oriented, knowing what results are important and focusing resources to achieve them.
- Ability to show diplomacy and tactfulness when dealing with difficult situations.
- A University degree in Business Administration, Commerce, or Marketing preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in advertising or related field
Please apply to hr[at]farmmedia[dot]com or submit via job posting. If sending direct, you must include the job title in the subject line. All applicants must apply with a resume and cover letter clearly stating salary expectations, no later than May 12, 2023.
We thank all those who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.