Reporting to the Sales and Customer Service Operations Manager, the Sales and Customer Service Coordinator will be an integral part of the REW.ca Digital Operations team, providing administrative support to senior management, as well as supporting sales and customer service operations, including processing sales, creating reports, interacting with clients and advertisers, troubleshooting customer issues, and providing sales assistance to team members.
Specific Responsibilities and Daily Tasks:
- Supports sales departments, advertisers, customers and partners with using our products and services
- Creates and processes customer’s sales orders with accuracy and timeliness according to department policies and procedures
- Enters all sales orders into Great Plains
- Works with accounting and sales to manage and process contracts
- Tracks, manages and provides reports for online advertising inventory and sales performance to sales team and management
- Produces and manage sales-related reports on a weekly and monthly basis
- Answers incoming customer calls regarding billing issues, service questions and general client concerns.
- Tracks feedback and works with Product Management to ensure the appropriate features are implemented in the product mix
- Provides administrative support to the REW.ca management staff
- 2+ years of previous administrative experience, preferably assisting sales teams
- Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal), ability to effectively interface with personnel at all levels
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Basic accounting and bookkeeping experience
- High attention to detail
- Positive attitude and desire to help others
- Results-oriented with the ability to complete assignments on time and can successfully manage multiple priorities concurrently
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills
- CRM and/or online experience a bonus
Please submit cover letter and résumé to jobs[at]rew[dot]ca
We thank all applicants for their submissions, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.