About the Company
STP is based in Vancouver in the Olympic Village area. We provide North American and Global business leaders, compliance and audit managers, and other professionals with comprehensive up-to-date resources to ensure compliance, and obtain guidance on key regulatory issues. We are a division of the Glacier Media Group.
We are looking for a full-time or part-time (mornings only) Sales Coordinator to provide office support to our Account Managers. This position requires the candidate to possess a strong knowledge of office operations and technology, as well as being extremely organized and efficient. Reporting to the management team and actively working with the whole sales team; the person in this potion needs to be able to multi-task and work well under time constraints.
- Providing clerical support to sales staff, accounting and sales management.
- Generating and distributing leads.
- Standardization of sales processes, quotes approvals and proposals.
- CRM administration to provide technical support to all staff and customization of fields, page layouts, and objects within the CRM.
- Accurate CRM data entry and proficiently keeping all sales documentation up to date and classified.
- Software partnership communications including consulting with Strategic Partnership Manager and Business Development Manager who are both off site.
- Technical set up, user and publication schedules as well as API Delivery Portal set up, maintenance, and monitoring.
- High school diploma with some experience preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office is essential.
- Preference will be given to candidates with proficiency with SalesForce
- Customer service experience is beneficial, along with having sound judgment, discretion and the initiative to drive organizational processes.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: hiring[at]stpub[dot]com before December 13, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their submissions; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are not contacted, we will keep your résumé on file for future opportunities.