Glacier Media Digital is a full-service digital marketing agency and division of Glacier Media, a national business information and media products company. We are responsible for enhancing revenue and managing the growth of our many digital products, which include programmatic and display advertising, paid search, SEO, social media, website development and creative services.
The primary function of this position is to oversee our programmatic advertising product. You will work with our fulfillment team and other stakeholders to ensure that they are able to effectively fulfill online advertising campaigns for our clients. This includes regular performance analysis and collaborating with account coordinators to develop effective strategies for display, native video & connected TV campaigns.
The ideal candidate is well organized, a fast learner and has strong analytical skills. This position involves using multiple platforms and tools in order to successfully deliver on all aspects of a campaign, including order entry, fulfillment & optimization, and analysis & reporting. Strategic recommendations and process refinement are required to continuously improve our product offerings and support our sales team.
This position reports to the Director of Digital Operations.
- Work with product team and partners to create and manage programmatic campaigns, ensuring smooth delivery and high performance to reach campaign goals.
- Provide ongoing product and campaign support for a large sales team throughout Canada.
- Execute, manage and optimize programmatic campaigns for top-tier clients using a demand-side platform.
- Guide organizational strategy and provide recommendations on improving the product, including the regular update of sales and operational collateral.
- Lead a regular team meeting to review ad campaigns and identify process challenges and improvements.
- Prepare and analyze performance and revenue reports.
- Assist with private marketplace deals run through our network of community news sites, which includes Vancouver is Awesome, North Shore News and many more.
- Troubleshoot issues relating to remnant inventory on our websites.
- Communicate with the implementation team when changes are needed in our billing system.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Advanced knowledge of programmatic and display advertising.
- Previous direct campaign management using DSPs such as DV360, Simpli.fi and StackAdapt
- Google Analytics expertise, along with Google individual certifications.
- Microsoft Excel skills, and familiarity with HTML and web design.
- Experience with Google Ad Manager.
- Problem-solving, technical and strategic mindset, with a strong attention to detail.
- Adaptable and comfortable with prioritizing work and delivering on commitments.
- Post-secondary education in a Media, Marketing, Business or Technology discipline.
Please send your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations to Ian at ismith[at]glaciermediadigital[dot]ca before January 24th, 2021.
If applicable, include any online projects you’ve worked on, a personal website or public social media profiles.
Glacier is committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible, and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success. We are an equal opportunity employer; we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our team and communities. Should you need accommodation at any point in the process, please advise us.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only successful candidates will be contacted.