Whistler’s award winning publications are seeking a part-time intermediate production/graphic designer.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Understanding of newspaper printing process, including how to design for
- newsprint and how to preflight artwork for newsprint output.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the graphic design industry,
- specifically in print/publishing.
- College diploma or equivalent experience in the area of
- production/graphic design.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
To apply, please email your resume and relevant portfolio by Friday, June 4 to: Amir Shahrestani, Production Manager ashahrestani[at]wplpmedia[dot]com
Thank you for your interest in this position and for your submission. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be notified.