The Alaska Highway News and The Mirror in Dawson Creek seek an experienced online media consultant to join its team and provide sales leadership in the communities of Fort St John, Taylor, Hudson Hope, Dawson Creek, Chetwynd and Tumbler Ridge in northern B.C.
This is a role requiring technical expertise, strong independent skills and a keen desire to win, and involves sales leadership.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist sales team with the development of the digital business category in their territories
• Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets
• Clearly articulate the benefits of a digital marketing strategy
• Understand the current media landscape, traditional and new
• Successfully deliver compelling presentations for our digital solutions
• Facilitate the development of online strategies for SMB and medium-to-large enterprise clients alike
• Analyze and report on campaign metrics and secure long term business
• Contribute to the success and growth of the sales team and the overall revenue
• Proactively review a client’s digital footprint and digital business practices to enable needs analysis selling
• Exposure or experience with the Challenger Sales mindset
• A strong background in one or more of the following: Website development, SEO, SEM, Social Media, Display Advertising, Video and/or Brand Identity
• Google AdWords and Analytics certification is an asset
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Self-motivated with the ability to find creative resolutions and drive results
• Effective time Management
• Detail oriented, multi-tasker
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Diplomacy, effective listening and public speaking skills
• Personable, understanding, objective and honest
• Outstanding relationship building skills
Salary, commission and benefits based on experience.
To apply, please contact:
Daniel Laporta at dlaporta[at]glaciermedia[dot]ca
No phone calls please.
Application deadline: December 12, 2018