Marketing Specialist - Full Time (Maternity Leave replacement)
The Estevan Mercury was established in 1903, and is one of Saskatchewan’s oldest and most respected weekly newspapers. We publish print publications including The Estevan Mercury, SE Lifestyles, Pipeline News; our website www.estevanmercury.ca as well as many special features.
As a Marketing Specialist, you will meet with local business owners and help them grow their business by coming up with marketing plans that will grow awareness of their products/services.
- Meeting with clients
- Putting together marketing packages that best suit the clients’ needs
- Creating marketing campaigns, promotions and contests
- Working with design & editorial teams
- Helping in other departments when needed
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent customer service and professional communication skills
- The ability to work with little supervision.
- Organization skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office programs
- Enthusiasm for networking and establishing new relationships with local businesses.
- The ability to thrive within a fast-paced, dynamic environment
We offer a great working environment, a competitive salary including an attractive benefits package. If this sounds like the perfect fit, please email your resume and cover letter to Deanna Tarnes, dtarnes[at]estevanmercury[dot]ca.
We thank all applicants for your interest in this position and for your submission. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be notified.
Submission deadline: March 16, 2020.