The Burnaby Now and New Westminster Record have an immediate opening for a full-time and experienced Marketing and Features Coordinator.
The successful candidate will be an energetic, proactive and innovative individual, with a keen attention to detail. You have the ability to multi-task, make informed decisions, and thrive in a high volume, fast-paced environment. This position reports directly to the Publisher.
Duties will include:
- Preparing sponsorship agreements and liaising with community groups
- Developing and maintaining sales materials for features and magazines
- Project management of our magazines and special features
- Liaising with customers and proofing ads in print and digital
- Booking media campaigns throughout Glacier Media properties
- Coordinating and planning company events
- Executing and planning Social Media contests and promotions
- Administrative support for sales team
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Diploma in either Office Administration, Sales and/or Marketing
- Experience in Excel, Word, and Power Point with the ability to learn new software systems quickly
- Successful and proven experience working in an office environment in a support role
- A “how can I help” attitude
Working out of our centrally located offices in Burnaby, you are steps away from a sky train station for an easy commute. We offer a great working environment, competitive compensation and comprehensive group benefits package. The Burnaby Now welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, please email your resume and cover letter in confidence no later than Friday, July 9, 2021 to: Lara Graham, Publisher (lgraham[at]burnabynow[dot]com )
We thank all applicants for their submissions, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.