Glacier FarmMedia is the agricultural division of Glacier Media Inc., an information communications company focused on the provision of primary and essential information and related services through print, electronic and online media.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, this senior marketing position is responsible for developing, managing and implementing branding and creative strategies that align with Glacier FarmMedia strategic objectives. The Marketing Creative Services Lead works closely with a talented team of marketing strategists, web developers, graphic designers, photographers, videographers and writers to bring our many brands to life. You play a critical role in ensuring each tactic is completed on brand, on time and on budget to support the intended outcomes.
You must be passionate about agriculture and farming, and understand the importance it plays in feeding our world. Farmers are our heroes and we aspire to model their entrepreneurial spirit by our willingness to roll up our sleeves to get the job done. Our company is growing and diversifying. Some days are challenging, but each day is rewarding as we support our noble cause of helping farmers farm by providing unbiased trustworthy information and news.
- Leads and coordinates the development of multi-channel marketing and communications creative strategies (verbal, visual and experiential) including print, digital, direct, social, sales collateral, events, etc.
- Leads and coordinate a talented team of employees and freelancers in creating and delivering top-notch creative that appeals to Canadian farmers in support of each of our product goals and priorities
- Provides clear direction to ensure talented creative teams are efficient and effective, meeting deadlines and budget requirements
- Work with and support marketing and creative experts, along with company executives, from across Canada at all levels of the organization by providing coaching, mentorship, instruction through a professional and collaborative approach that relies on the power of influence not authority
- Predicts the needs of internal clients and staff through outstanding planning and insights
- A degree in marketing or agriculture from a recognized university/college.
- 5 to 7 years of related experience, with preference given to agriculture marketing experience.
- Proven strong organizational and leadership skills are essential.
We offer a great working environment, competitive salary including an attractive benefits package. If this sounds like the perfect fit, please email your resume and cover letter in confidence to: humanresources[at]farmmedia[dot]com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only successful candidates will be contacted.