The Richmond News is an award-winning community newspaper looking for the right person with a can-do attitude to join our team of media professionals.
Our ideal candidate:
- Enjoys being out of the office developing new relationships and revenue opportunities for the Richmond News.
- Is tech savvy with a basic understanding of S.E.O., online advertising, newspaper and magazine marketing.
- Loves to brainstorm new and creative ways to help advertisers reach their target market through our various print and digital properties.
- Adapts easily to change and is excited by new challenges.
- Is a multi-tasker, detailed focused individual who can meet deadlines and prioritize work.
- Is self-motivated, ambitious and has great work ethic.
- Embodies an attitude of excellence and exudes confidence and positivity.
- Is passionate about the community and enjoys attending networking and promotional events to increase the Richmond News brand awareness.
- Has previous sales experience.
We offer a great working environment, a competitive compensation program including an attractive base salary and benefits package. A valid BC Driver’s license and vehicle are required.
Please email your resume & cover letter in confidence, no later than December 7, 2018 to:
Rob Akimow, Director of Advertising