Reporting to the Director of Industry Development, the Industry Development Coordinator will be responsible for securing, managing and maintaining listing (and sales) data relationships for REW with Real Estate Brokerages, Real Estate Boards & Associations across the country.
- Manage, forecast and execute a data acquisition plan to achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly targets.
- Prospect & attend industry, local board and broker events for high target opportunities.
- Understand the data nuances within each local market, real estate brokerage, real estate board and/or association.
- Create and deliver presentations to Real Estate Brokerages and Agents.
- Build and establish relations with Real Estate brokerages and their member agents to positively introduce REW’s suite of products (i.e. set the table).
- Research and follow new key trends and competitive activity within the resale residential market, including analyzing current online marketing trends and data solution strategies.
- 3+ years’ experience in executing out-bound sales campaigns.
- Confident, competitive, comfortable presenting over the phone, webinar or in person.
- Good knowledge of the residential real estate industry considered a plus.
- Experience with key digital media disciplines/tools, such as: SEM/SEO, web content, email marketing, Google Analytics.
- Experience in dealing with data sets, data solutions and spreadsheets.
- Experience with a CRM with Salesforce type functionality.
- Energetic, positive, “can-do” hunter attitude.
- Must be highly organized, with a strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and networking skills.
- Enjoys participating in a team culture with a sense of humour.
We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. If you are interested in working with an established brand, and a rapidly growing real estate Media Company, we would very much like to hear from you!
Please email your resume and cover letter to Ian Martin: imartin[at]rew[dot]ca
Deadline for submissions: October 31, 2019.