The purpose of this position is to assist the HR function within GFM by leading the recruitment process, providing administrative support as it relates to HR requirements for the seasonal business.
Duties and responsibilities
- Lead recruitment process
- Job requisition
- Job advertising
- Sorting and prescreening resumes
- Coordinating next level interviews
- Completing reference checks
- Managing the documentation related to onboarding
- Assisting hiring managers with orientation/initial training
- Assist in the development of job descriptions
- Assist in the organization of employee files
- Completed or in the process of completing HR education – either College or University
- 1 – 2 years of recruitment experience
- Savvy with social media as it relates to recruitment
- Highly organized
- Team player
- Ability to multi-task
This position can be effectively completed remotely
Long periods of sitting required
Please apply to HR[at]farmmedia[dot]ca, or submit via job posting. If sending direct, you must include the job title in the subject line. All applicants must apply with a resume and cover letter and salary expectations no later than March 11, 2022. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only successful candidates will be contacted.
Glacier FarmMedia is committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible, and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success. We are an equal opportunity employer; we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our team and communities. Should you need accommodation at any point in the process, please advise us.