A career with Glacier Resource Innovation Group (GRIG) is an opportunity to be on a collaborative team where creative leadership, passion for progress, and responsibility are paramount. Our primary focus is on building strong relationships with our clients through our mining and metals industry leading brands and solutions. We provide our customers with the tools they need to meet todays industry challenges head-on.
We are looking someone who is self-driven with a background in Sales, Sales Strategy, Sales Programs, and/or Sales Operations.
This is a unique opportunity that will demonstrate the inter-connected landscape of high value subscription sales and media sales and how they amplify one another. Success in this role consists of being able to identify sales opportunities while thinking in multi-dimensions so that clients can learn and understand how the array of products and solutions GRIG has, connect, and unmatched opportunity they offer. The main goal of the position is to generate new leads and strengthen connections to existing clients by offering solutions that are close to our client’s workflows.
Your contributions to the team will include:
- Developing a go-to-market sales strategy for GRIG across high-growth sectors including forecasting revenue projections
- Evaluating, implementing, and maintaining effective end-to-end sales processes including training and onboarding
- Working closely with product owners, accounting, and the sales team to ensure any new strategies are executed effectively
- Building sales reports and establishing a cadence for weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting for sales & product meetings
- Evaluating CRM and Marketing data challenges and building a plan to address them
- Establish a curated account list based on brands that align with our core GRIG target audience, do research on brand spending with competitive publishers
- Prospect new partners and brands or marketing agencies for GRIG and proactively pitch to partners each week
- Drive the sales cycle: effectively conduct a partner needs analysis, succinctly communicate GRIG’s vision in the market, prepare and present proposals and media plans, proactively negotiate deals to close
- Create and pitch proposals including custom brand content, digital media, influencer campaigns, Podcast content, and awards, leveraging GRIG’s leading platform.
- Analyze data to make informed decisions about the performance of partnerships and new opportunities
- Form relationships with current partners for ongoing partnership opportunities
This job might be for you if:
- You have obtained a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- You possess 3+ years of sales operations experience
- You have Experience with B2B sales and know what B2B marketers are looking for in partnership
- You have a Good understanding of the mining and metals industry
- You speak the language of digital media: impressions, CTR, CPMs, eCPMs, etc. as well as on-line measurement & research tied to advertiser campaigns
- You have experience building and implementing sales infrastructures and training programs
- You have Basic to Intermediate Salesforce Administration Experience (Data Loader, Custom Objects & Fields, Reporting & Dashboards)
- Technical Salesforce Administration Experience a plus (Processes, Flows, Apex & Automation)
- You possess Strong verbal and written communication skills
- You thrive in a fast-paced, multi-faceted start-up environment to oversee multiple projects and tight deadlines
- You are passionate about making things as easy and efficient as possible
- You are a Highly detail-oriented and organized individual
- You are a team player who is highly motivated to work towards their own goals, in addition to the company's
- You have a proven track record of being a quick & effective problem solver
- You are a strong communicator and natural networker
Please include a thoughtful cover letter with your application and submit all in PDF format to: hr[at]glaccierrig[dot]com
Glacier Resource Innovation Group is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
No phone calls please. All applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
POSITION: Permanent, Full-time M-F, Salary + Commission
Group Benefits Package Provided
Located in Toronto/Vancouver
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Working remotely – temporarily due to COVID-19