Seeking a Front-end Developer who wants the Opportunity to Develop New Applications in an Intense Data Driven Environment. Does this Sound Like You?
Who you are:
You are a Front-end Developer who wants the opportunity to develop new applications in an intense data driven environment. You will work as part of a Scrum team utilizing Agile development methods.
Who we are:
The Glacier Resource Innovation Group has offices in Vancouver, Toronto and Spokane. With Industry leading brands such as Mining.com, Edumine, NorthernMiner and CostMine, the company provides a wealth of news, insights, analyses, and information critical in providing mining knowledge and services globally. We don’t mine minerals – we make mining minerals more efficient.
What you will be responsible for:
- Working collaboratively with product managers and other developers to bring our products to life
- Designing and implementing application front end
- Helping maintain existing applications
- Working in a highly interactive, team-oriented environment
- Minimum 3+ years of Front-end development and design experience
- Experience developing, troubleshooting and testing web application front end
- Familiarity with version control systems, specifically Git
- Strong communication skills - Must be a team player
Your nice to haves:
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum Team
- Experience with Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- A good understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Knowledge or experience in C#/.NET
- Experience with object-oriented programming and MVC design pattern
Thank you for your interest in this position and for your submission. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be notified.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your cover letter and CV to: mkumar[at]glacierrig[dot]com
Deadline for applicant submissions: July 2, 2021.