Glacier FarmMedia (GFM) is Canada’s largest farm publisher and operator of Canada’s foremost farm shows; Ag in Motion (Saskatoon, SK), Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show (Woodstock, ON) and the farm conferred the Farm Forum Event (Saskatoon, SK). With growth as our mindset, other events could be added to the event division in the future. GFM reaches thousands of Ag professionals. We have a strong “get-it-done” culture with a passion for agriculture and Canadian farmers.
In this position you will be responsible for maintaining and streamlining our Email Marketing deployment (internal and external); as well you will be working with our digital team on our Run of Network campaigns through Google AdManager.
- Build, Design and test custom HTML eBlasts & eNewsletter templates
- Maintain and monitor our daily eBlasts & eNewsletter schedule
- Manage and update the data of our email distribution lists to meet CASL compliance standards
- Design and update forecasting tools for audience segmentation
- Analyze A/B testing, managing multivariate campaigns, behaviourally targeting campaigns
- Regular communication with clients, agencies and sales reps to receive content, proof material and provide reporting/analytics
- Granular forecasting of audiences through Excel/Mailchimp UI to provide diverse audience segmentation forecasts to clients/reps.
- Managing and enforcing deadlines & restrictions with eBlast booking calendar
- Ensure proper data is collected via registration process
- Month end balancing and reconciliation
- Create reports on a weekly, monthly and ad hoc basis for management and sales team
- Recommend and implement efficiencies in the department workflow and seek ways to automate or streamline our reporting processes
- Other duties as required.
- Mailchimp UI Audience Selection
- Microsoft Office with solid knowledge of Excel
- Photo editing programs
- Ad Speed
- Google Ad Manager
Skills and Qualifications:
- Keen attention to detail and effective organizational skills
- Exceptional client service and relationship management (both internal and external)
- Highly motivated and driven towards team success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
We offer a great working environment, competitive salary including an attractive benefits package. If this sounds like the perfect fit, please email your resume and cover letter in confidence to: humanresources[at]farmmedia[dot]com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only successful candidates will be contacted.