WORK FROM HOME!
Glacier Resource Innovation Group has offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, and London. We provide essential data, analysis and training solutions that enable energy and mining companies to innovate and prosper in fast-changing global markets.
We’re looking for a part-time Administrator to support a global online education software platform. If you have a strong attention to detail, good Word / Excel skills, and experience using enterprise software platforms (e.g. Salesforce.com, Shopfiy, MailChimp, etc.), please read on.
This role will work directly with our online education platform - Edumine, which provides training and professional development for engineers and geologists. Your duties will include:
- Updating online courses to ensure accuracy using Microsoft Word to edit manuscripts
- Uploading and configuring new courses on our platform
- Performing routine administrative tasks (e.g. running reports, removing and adding user accounts)
- Following up on customer feedback
- Providing feedback to our product manager on any errors or opportunities for improvement
You won’t need to travel or come into our offices and you can work from anywhere you please. You will need to have your own Windows 10 computer with recent versions of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel and a strong internet connection.
This is a contract position through at least the end of December for an average of 20 hours per week.
If you think you've got what it takes, please email your cover letter and resume to:
Deadline for submissions: September 4, 2020
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only successful candidates will be contacted.