VanNet Distribution – a division of Glacier Media Group – is seeking to add to our Distribution team.
We are looking for a Distribution Service Rep who is self-motivated, has a positive attitude and enjoys working with the public.
- Handling customer service telephone calls and emails from the general public regarding delivery of the newspaper and any associated products.
- Forwarding customer service issues to the appropriate field personnel.
- Following up with residents to ensure resolution of specific issues.
- Compiling weekly service reports for distribution to field personnel and managers.
- Adjusting delivery route quantities when required.
- Generate bi-weekly pay statements including adjustments for delivery contractors before forwarding to payroll.
- Filling in/back –up for Order Entry position.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced work environment.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
This is a full time position, Monday to Friday and is located at our Grandview Highway location in Vancouver.
Glacier Media Group offers health benefits and RRSP opportunities on top of a competitive base salary.
Please email your cover letter and resume to Jamie Grant (jgrant[at]van[dot]net) by November 29th, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their submissions, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are not contacted, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunites.