Responsible for the coordination of sales related products.
- Coordinate, review, and ensure accuracy for incoming sales bookings.
- Handle customer and sales representative inquires.
- Provide guidance and training to the sales team for platform support and other related areas.
- Ensure product deadlines are met.
- Responsible for the collection and processing of ad material.
- Coordinate and resolve platform IT issues.
- Prepare and distribute weekly sales, printing, mailing and production reports.
- Assist with weekly layout for publications.
- Communicate effectively with all appropriate departments.
- Maintain and coordinate sales & marketing documents for sales team.
- Assist with additional sales initiatives.
- Cross train within the sales department.
- Perform other duties as assigned or directed.
- Minimum high school education
- Post Secondary education preferred
- 3-5 years of sales experience
- Experience with various computer programs
- Ability to work well within a team
- Highly organized
- Exceptional communication skills – both verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve
- High degree of initiative
Working conditions: Office Environment
To Apply: All applicants must incude a resume and cover letter clearly stating salary expectations to: hr[at]producer[dot]com.
Deadline for submissions: June 12, 2022
We are committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aim to create a healthy, accessible, and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success. We are an equal opportunity employer; we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our team and communities. Should you need accommodation at any point in the process, please advise us. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only successful candidates will be contacted.