Division: Web Development
The Digital Analytics Specialist will be responsible for enabling Glacier FarmMedia to tell success stories both internally and for our clients through the data we collect. While responsibilities lie primarily in reporting and research, this position is also crucial to keeping all stakeholders aligned and helping to propel our projects forward so as to ensure they meet GFM business objectives.
- Develop templates for automation of CRM, media, analytics and campaign reporting using data visualization tools
- Build reports for campaigns and programs
- Provide analysis of results for campaign and project reports
- Provide insights into campaign and program performance, to be included in reporting
- Develop templates for automation of analytics, newsletter and performance reporting
- Build centers of excellence, centralizing data so as to facilitate planning and projecting future program performance
- Ownership and configuration strategy of reporting and data tools
- Oversee A/B and Multivariate testing
- Effectively presenting insights, findings, recommendations with clients and internally within GFM (both proactively and as planned within scope of mandates)
Research and Findings
- Development of yearly trends report
- Data gathering and summary for competitive analyses and strategic planning documents
- Research and storage of industry benchmarks
- Participate in the development of best practice guidelines for related service offers
- Propose innovative service offerings within the realm of digital marketing
- Propose innovative optimization strategies for GFM and/or client campaigns
- Identify tools to facilitate optimization measures
- Previous experience in a similar position
- University degree or college diploma in a related field.
- Knowledge of Analytics tools: configuration and interface.
- Knowledge of CRM tools
- Knowledge of CMS (Wordpress)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics 360 Suite
- Knowledge of Google Data Studio
- Advanced skills in Google Apps (Google Docs)
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and decision-making skills
- Responsible and autonomous
- Ambitious, outgoing and a team player
- Ability to deal with stress, pressure and tight deadlines
- Creative and innovative in approach
- Strong written and oral communication skills in both English and French
- Bilingual – English and French
- Understanding of SEO fundamentals would be considered an asset
We offer a great working environment, competitive salary including an attractive benefits package. If this sounds like the perfect fit, please email your resume and cover letter in confidence to: humanresources[at]farmmedia[dot]com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only successful candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for submissions: November 27, 2020