About Us: Castanetkamloops.net is a local news website that is part of the Glacier Media Group of companies. Trusted by our 1.2 million readers per month our goal is to have the most current and up to date Kamloops news.
- We offer all digital services with a focus on community display. SEO, Social Media, websites, Programmatic services.
- Castanet has been in business for over 15 years and a year ago launched the Kamloops office (current offices are Kelowna, Penticton, Vernon & Kamloops)
- Visit www.castanetkamloops.net for our community news site.
Prospecting local Kamloops business by calls, zooms and Covid-safe meetings. Selling and providing excellent customer service in our digital offerings and being the advisor on creative strategies.
- Prospecting is key. Calling on businesses to set up meetings to learn about THEIR business. We have a trainable process that includes Castanet’s sales process and support from a dedicated sales trainer. Our office hours are 8:30 to 5 pm
- Zoom training with our dedicated sales trainer. On-going training & support from team members and General Manager.
- We are a team of six. Sales is growing from 3 to 4 employees.
Requirements / Preferred Qualifications
- Must live in Kamloops
- Must have own vehicle.
- Must be a driven sales & customer service focused
- Direct sales experience is an asset but not a requirement.
If you have the drive and passion to connect with local businesses, learn about their business and create proposals to close business? This is the job for you!
Why work for us
We are a fun, competitive team! We learn everyday!! The digital landscape is ever changing and we want to be ahead of the competition. Being a part of Glacier Media affords us the resources to achieve our goals.
- Competitive base salary, commission (uncapped) and Group Health and Welfare benefits.
- Work at home option during Covid times. Parking downtown included.
- Community events and networking opportunities (post- Covid) (Kamloops Chamber of Commerce, Rotary, Sports & Entertainment, sponsored non profit events)
- Strong mentorship & growth opportunities with a focus on you! Your success is our success!
Please send resume to: shannon[at]castanetkamloops[dot]net by May 15, 2021.
We thank all submissions of interest in this career opportunity. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be notified.