A career with Glacier Resource Innovation Group (GRIG) is an opportunity to be on a collaborative team where creative leadership, passion for progress, and responsibility are paramount. Our primary focus is on building strong relationships with our clients through our mining and metals industry leading brands and solutions. We provide our customers with the tools they need to meet today’s industry challenges head-on.
We are looking for the right candidate to grow with us by evolving their sales skills as well as their industry knowledge and product knowledge on our market leading analytical and data solutions within our Mining Intelligence line of business. You will be the first impression for our Mining Intelligence product, leveraging resources from marketing, product and CX teams as well as your own research to match our solutions and services to meet our clients needs. You will be essential to our organization’s overall growth.
You are right for this role if you can work well under pressure. You can initiate relaxed but informative two-way conversations with prospects as well as current clients, and you are highly self-motivated. You understand how to assess a company’s needs and cater the outreach to each prospect specifically. You can think strategically to develop a data sales business plan that works now and is scalable.
Your contributions to the team will include:
- Designing a comprehensive and innovative Data sales strategy that will enable consistent, trusted, and accessible data capabilities across the company supporting growth and productivity for our Mining Intelligence line of business
- Owning the development of our data sales strategy and working closely with the product team to develop and implement a roadmap to enhance cloud offerings, increase customer engagement and ultimately drive incremental business growth and increased renewal rates.
- Defining, implementing, and monitoring metrics and KPIs to Data Sales Strategy maturity and ensure ongoing strategic alignment with short and long-term business objectives
- Enabling effective, efficient working relationship with external business and technology partners in the Data & Analytics fields
- Engaging and communicating strategic Data programs to the Media side of our business and leverage Media reach for greater market penetration
- Developing new business from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery, and individual research
- Preparing and analyzing sales pipeline reports and dashboards
- Building and cultivating prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications to move opportunities through the sales funnel
This job might be for you if you:
- Have obtained a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Possess 5+ years of sales experience
- Have a proven track record of achieving target, daily/weekly/monthly activity goals, research, and pipeline development goals
- Have excellent client service skills
- Have experience with B2B sales
- Have a good understanding of the mining and metals industry
- Have strong MS Office skills
- Know how to use a CRM database and have technical Salesforce administration experience (Process, Flows, Apex & Automation)
- Technical Salesforce Administration Experience (Processes, Flows, Apex & Automation)
- Thrive in a fast-paced, multi-faceted start-up environment to oversee multiple projects and tight deadlines
- Have a proven track record of being a quick and effective problem solver
- Are passionate about making things as easy and efficient as possible
- Are a highly detail-oriented and organized individual
- Are a team player who is highly motivated to work towards their own goals, in addition to the company's
- Are a natural networker
What We Offer:
- A culture based on caring, integrity, agility, collaboration, innovation and striving for excellence
- We encourage a healthy work-life balance, fair treatment of staff, and clear and open communication at all levels
- We are passionate about building an inclusive and diverse workplace
- We invest in education and support and encourage professional development
- We offer a competitive salary, extended health benefits, and flexible schedules
This is a regular full-time role located in Toronto, salary plus competitive commission package; group benefits provided.
Please include a thoughtful cover letter with your application and submit all in PDF format to: hr[at]glaccierrig[dot]com
Glacier Resource Innovation Group is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
No phone calls please. All applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
Closing Date: May 7th, 2021
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Working remotely – temporarily due to COVID-19