Who We Are:
Glacier Resource Innovation Group provides essential data, analysis and training solutions that enable energy and mining companies to innovate and prosper in fast-changing global markets.
Edumine is the leading provider of training and education to the worldwide mining community. We collaborate with an extensive network of mining experts, educational institutions and professional associations to enrich the mining education and training experience.
Over the last 20 years, Edumine has built a library of 180+ English language online courses covering topics along the mining value chain and has offered live webcasts and short courses on 60+ mining relevant topics. We are in the midst of a major project to re-imagine our platform and content.
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll be working closely with about a dozen large corporate customer accounts – driving adoption, usage, and positive outcomes that lead to renewals, expansions, and high levels of customer satisfaction.
You’ll also become an expert on several of our platforms so you can and help our customers understand how best to get the most out of their investment
The ideal candidate has a background in account management, sales, or customer support, hands-on experience working with SaaS platforms and a strong interest in the online learning space. Your mission is to keep our largest customers happy.
Key responsibilities include:
- Track the business objectives of our largest corporate customers and develop proactive plans to help them meet these, including conducting quarterly business reviews
- Uncover expansion and upsell opportunities and work closely with our sales team to execute
- Assist customers in configuring our platforms to meet their requirements
- Guide prospective customers towards self-service, online solutions through our live chat capabilities
- Actively participate in product planning by capturing customer use cases
- Develop a suite of regular reports and metrics to help others in the business understand customer adoption, usage, and challenges.
- Demonstrated success in a sales, account management, or customer support role with 2-5 years of experience
- High attention to detail and ability to prioritize and balance competing workloads
- Strong presentation skills
- A passion for education and professional development and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- A Team player with a passion for big challenges and a good sense of humour
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
We encourage a healthy work-life balance, fair treatment of staff, and clear and open communication at all levels. Our “We Care” initiative puts the focus back on the communities we live in, with company mandated volunteering activities throughout the year. We’re passionate about building an inclusive and diverse workplace. We invest in education and support and encourage professional development. We offer a competitive salary, extended health benefits, and flexible schedules.
We promise to provide colleagues who are as unique, talented and likeable as you are. You can do amazing work here and we’re committed to helping you achieve your full potential but it’s up to you to make it happen.
Please send your CV and cover letter to: mborbas[at]glacierrig[dot]com
We thank all applicants for your submissions, however only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.
Deadline for submissions: February 5, 2021