Glacier Resource Innovation Group (Glacier RIG) brings the mining community together through technology. As an online data services company, we have +1 million unique users a month who come to connect with the mining industry through news, education, careers and rich intelligence.
At Glacier RIG, we consider the end-to-end customer experience essential to our success. Our Customer Experience Center is located at our Headquarters in Olympic Village, BC, Canada, with additional offices across the world.
Making all customer’s touchpoints with our Products, with the Company, with our People an amazing experience. A passion for not just servicing but constantly improving how we interact with our Customers. The role encompasses working closely with the Sales and Account Managers as well as Product Managers, leveraging technology to provide a single interface for customer engagement. As part of a growing team, this demanding role requires multi-tasking and a customer empathetic, enthusiastic and motivated individual.
- Prioritize customer requests at the start of each work day.
- Effectively resolve customer enquiries in a considerate and timely manner.
- Compose thoughtful, personalized responses for a variety of customer requests.
- Identify, reproduce, and document bugs and pass on customer feedback to the engineering and UX team as well as Product Managers.
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of your team, and the company, by sharing knowledge through mentorship, collaboration, and aiding in documentation.
- Identify sales and upsell opportunities to existing customers.
- 2+ years Customer Service experience.
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to effectively manage time, workload and shifting priorities while working through customer issues.
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Extremely perceptive individual, capable of relating to individuals at all levels.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment to accomplish a common goal.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English (both verbally and in written form).
- Enjoys a start-up mentality in a fast-paced/high energy work environment.
Bonus Points: You have previously worked with Salesforce or an equal CRM platform.
Top performers will have career growth opportunities both within the Customer Experience Center as well as the greater Glacier RIG organization. Competitive compensation and health and welfare benefits offering. Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
Think you’re a great fit for this job? Send your cover letter and resume in one PDF document to: jdupuis[at]glacierrig[dot]com
Thank you for your interest in this position and for your submission. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be notified.