Who we are:
Technology is driving the Resource Industry in new and exciting directions, but as the industry evolves; it is presented with new challenges it has never faced before. Artificial intelligence, machine learning, block chain technology, and other emerging innovations promise to transform many areas in and around the industry. Are today’s companies ready to deal with that transformation?
The Glacier Resource Innovation Group’s goal is to provide the tools necessary to meet these challenges head on. Through news, networking, business information, education, and career planning, our products help real people in the Resource Industry feel confident that they’re working towards shared success. Rebranded, revitalized and relaunched in 2019, The Glacier Resource Innovation Group is comprised of a core of respected brands from across the resource sector, all with a well-established global presence.
We are seeking a Corporate Sales Executive (CSE) who is passionate about driving sales by seeking out a potential customer’s business drivers and connecting appropriate use cases to articulate value and potential solutions. Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, the CSE will manage the full sales cycle, selling our core solutions holistically, not just a product, targeting executives and economic influencers spanning multiple domains from inception to deal close. To be successful, the CSE will need to excel in working a book of business; working all aspects of sales from prospecting calls to acquire new customers, upselling and cross-selling existing customer, to renewing and managing existing customer accounts.
You will have a list of assigned accounts as well as defined geographic territories that include a mix of current and prospective businesses that you are required to contact, prospect and grow. You will need to learn and understand a variety of products and services that can be combined in multiple ways to provide the appropriate solution to new and existing clients. You will be able to advance and close a sales opportunity both independently and as part of a team. A key to your success will be your ability to leverage your solution-selling skills, and engage various subject matter expert team members.
You Would Be Perfect for This Role If:
You are a self-starter who thrives on understanding your customers’ businesses to deliver new insights and drive their thinking in new and different ways. You enjoy bringing new ideas to the table; like how to save money or avoid risks, which the customer hadn’t previously considered or fully appreciated on their own. You enjoy actively teaching your prospects about new technologies, products and strategies to aid their business, and you tailor your sales process to each customer and take control of the customer conversation.
In This Role, You Will:
- Fulfil a yearly personal sales quota, playing an active role as a member of the Global Sales Team.
- Drive new business growth by selling solutions to large market commercial accounts based within a specified market.
- Establish and develop long-term relationships with specified Key Accounts, maintain, protect and grow our business with them through regular meetings and visits.
- Create a comprehensive sales plan that includes maintaining and serving current clients while identifying new opportunities, and coordinating with all stakeholders.
- Research and understand the prospective clients’ business goals and challenges.
- Communicate recommendations effectively to the appropriate level of leadership within a prospective company.
- Propose solutions through our suite of products to deliver quantifiable business value through an integrated relationship.
- Communicate accurate and timely forecasts to multiple layers of leadership both internally and externally.
- Respond promptly to client escalations and address any client issues to maintain a high degree of client satisfaction.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs, conferences, and trade shows as required.
- Provide accurate and up to date knowledge of all key projects, plans, developments and strategies of each customer.
- Maintain effective reporting and records of sales visits, contracts and new opportunities.
- Provide a monthly rolling forecast, quotation follow-up, sales report and activity plan update.
- Preparation of customer proposals and quotations, as appropriate.
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years selling to large and complex prospects which are Global 2000, F250 or similar organizations.
- SaaS and Digital sales experience. Ability to demonstrate strategic sales planning and execution along with exceeding new business quota using Challenger Sales Methodologies.
- Strong ability to present credible business value, demonstrating knowledge of the prospect organization’s business, as well as the ability to align and engage with the right stakeholders.
- You focus on going deep and wide within a number of key accounts (i.e. 50 accounts or less), while developing strategies and relationships.
- Extensive experience selling subscription or term-limited license deals such as SaaS of higher than $25K+ of annual recurring revenue.
- Assertive, independent self-starter with a focus on the client.
- A stellar record of achievement with exceptional referrals from your client base and peers.
- High-degree of integrity and professionalism.
- Knowledge of sales methodologies and tools, including the use of SalesForce to leverage success.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills – able to meet and interact with all levels of an organization, including the C-Suite.
- A passion for high-growth environments, impeccable organizational skills, and highly coachable.
- Motivated, self-disciplined, personable and enthusiastic about the company’s products.
- Must be willing and able to travel both within North America and Globally.
We are certified as a Great Place to Work! We encourage a healthy work-life balance, fair treatment of staff, and clear and open communication at all levels. Our “We Care” initiative puts the focus back on the communities we live in, with company mandated volunteering activities throughout the year. We’re passionate about building an inclusive and diverse workplace. We invest in education and support and encourage professional development. We offer a competitive salary, extended health benefits, and flexible schedules.
We promise to provide colleagues who are as unique, talented and likeable as you are. You can do amazing work here and we’re committed to helping you achieve your full potential but it’s up to you to make it happen.
Apply today with your cover letter, resume and compensation expectations to hr[at]infomine[dot]com.
No phone calls please. Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada. Closing September 30th, 2019