The Classifieds Product Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day support and implementation of features and functions of Glacier Media’s digital classified products.
The ideal candidate has completed a post-secondary degree in Business and is seeking a demanding, results-focused corporate experience. Must have strong English skills and attention to detail.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage online classifieds platform.
- Review and edit ads for publication in print and online.
- Provide customer support to customers who use self-serve system.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues identified by frontline staff.
- Manage the day-to-day components of existing and new product roll-outs.
- Prepare regular reports and lead initiatives to improve product.
Skills and Experience:
- Project management and digital product management experience.
- Strong English skills, including editing and writing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of media publishing tools and content management systems an asset.
- Ability to identify areas to improve user experience and product design.
Please send your cover letter, resume, any online projects you’ve worked on, a personal website or public social media profiles, along with salary expectations to Ian Smith: ismith[at]glaciermediadigital[dot]ca
No relocation assistance offered. We thank all applicants; however only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Deadline for submissions: December 16th, 2019.