Vancouver is Awesome is looking for a part-time Branded Content Assistant.
The focus of this role is to support our Branded Content Manager with copywriting, account management of our fast-growing client list, onboarding of new clients, and more. This role is expected to grow into a full-time position over time.
We are searching for a diligent, reliable, and creative person to join our team. If you have at least two years of content marketing and/or copywriting experience, then keep reading!
- Copywriting for sponsored content for Vancouver Is Awesome
- Social content writing and scheduling
- Direct client liaising
- Campaign management for a variety of clients and with sales reps from across B.C.
- Vacation coverage for Branded Content Manager
- Competitive hourly rate
- Awesome team and great brand
- Welcoming open office/team culture
- Ongoing training and education
- Opportunity for career growth
- Flexible working environment – at home and in our Olympic Village office
If you are looking for a career with great opportunity and management that is approachable and leads by example, then please send your cover letter and resume by August 20th to our Branded Content Manager, Elizabeth The at: elizabeth[at]vancouverisawesome[dot]com.
We thank all candidates for their submissions. However, only those invited for an interview will be contacted.