Pique Newsmagazine is seeking an Advertising Sales Representative.
Do you enjoy meeting new people and are comfortable starting conversations? Are you self motivated and a quick learner? Do you work well in a team environment and have sales experience? If you answered yes to all of the above, this is the career for you! Pique Newsmagazine is looking for an ambitious Advertising Sales Representative to join our sales team in Whistler. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the chosen candidate will bring a fresh perspective to our experienced and professional sales team.
Here is what we are looking for:
- You have sales experience and are comfortable making cold calls and setting up/ leading meetings with new and existing clients.
- A self-starter with a consultative selling approach working with clients planning both print and digital advertising campaigns.
- Building and maintaining client relationships with your exceptional communication skills comes easy to you.
- A goal orientated individual with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
- You possess strong organizational skills and have the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
Here is what we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive health and dental coverage and extended benefits.
- Training and ongoing support.
- Cell phone allowance.
- Quarterly and annual bonuses when sales quotas are met.
- An opportunity to join a leading full service advertising/marketing agency in Canada.
Please submit your cover letter and resume in confidence to Susan Hutchinson at: shutchinson[at]wplpmedia[dot]com.
Deadline for submissions: January 31st, 2020.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only successful candidates will be contacted.