Under the supervision of the Advertising Office Supervisor, provides exceptional customer service to advertisers while promoting company products. The Ad Clerk should have a good working knowledge in using social media to promote ads that are placed with the Western Producer. In addition, this position is involved in processing advertising material and performing a variety of clerical functions.
- Communicates extensively with advertising customers and sales staff in the placement, production and scheduling of ads. Customer service is provided by telephone, fax, e-mail, mail and in-office.
- Processes ad material from originating form through to finished product. Inputs copy and other material to computerized production system, proofs ads and ensures proper scheduling.
- Screens advertisements to ensure they are acceptable for publication; refers questionable ads to department supervisor for approval.
- Participates in social media promotion of customer classified ads for enhanced results.
- Performs assigned clerical duties relating to customer billings, credit card transactions, prepaid advertising accounts, box number service, etc.
- Participates in the maintenance of various files and records. Assists in the preparation of statistical and other reports as needed.
- Performs general office functions and other duties as required.
- Good working knowledge of spreadsheet and data entry.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Some general knowledge of farming is considered an asset.
- Ability and desire to work extensively with the public in a courteous and friendly manner.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please apply to: hr[at]producer[dot]com, or submit via job posting. If sending direct, you must include the job title in the subject line. All applicants must apply with a resume and cover letter and salary expectations no later than March 11, 2022.
Glacier FarmMedia is committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible, and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success. We are an equal opportunity employer; we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our team and communities. Should you need accommodation at any point in the process, please advise us