Our company based in Vancouver provides North American and global business leaders, compliance and audit managers, and professionals with comprehensive up-to-date resources to ensure company compliance, and obtain guidance on key regulatory issues.
We are looking for a full-time seasoned in-house sale professional to expand and develop online sales of publications. The successful candidate will be a dynamic, motivated and career focused individual who is goal-oriented and has the capacity to work mostly on their own. You must be open to a large learning curve in this "knowledge rich" company and must be able to interact with corporate level clients on the phone, no outside sales required.
- Following up on sales leads both from software partners, conferences and online marketing.
- Conducting online and web based sales demonstrations to clients primarily in the US.
- Responding to requests for quotes.
- Liaison with online sales team, admin, editorial, IT and management.
- Maintaining and developing client relationships for current and future sales including cross selling of company's products.
- Following up on all sales presentations to secure sales including emails, quotes, price negotiations, contract negotiations, correspondence etc.
- Maintaining client files and documenting sales information in the CRM.
- Must be computer literate with basic desktop applications/programs including Microsoft Office and preferably some type of Customer Relationship Management Software even if not specifically Salesforce.
- The ability to learn new software is essential as our range of software partners is expanding and there is a need to understand the basic structure and features of each software program.
- Knowledge of/or experience in such areas as environmental health and safety legislation, and manufacturing publications is advantageous although training will be provided.
We offer a pleasant and entrepreneurial atmosphere with a professional environment, competitive salary along with a comprehensive group benefits plan.
Please send your cover letter and resume to hiring[at]stpub[dot]com before November 30, 2019
We thank all applicants for their submissions, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are not contacted, we will keep your résumé on file for future opportunities.