At Vancouver is Awesome, we think living and working in Vancouver is awesome—in many different ways. It’s awesome because of its people, diverse culture, entrepreneurial spirit and scenic beauty.
We pledge to connect you to the people, places and happenings that make Vancouver unique, and inform you on the issues that shape its future—both good and bad. As a continuously evolving newsroom, we’ll keep pushing to better inform locals and help you become more connected, involved and invested in the future of Vancouver.
We are looking for a full time Account Executive! The focus will be on selling our digital suite of services including sponsored content, contesting, social media content and advertising, SEO & SEM, website development, branding, programmatic advertising, YouTube advertising, Chinese marketing, and many other products and services including print ads.
We are looking for an awesome person to join our team. If you have at least two years of sales experience and a love of sales, are motivated by success, entrepreneurial, and a team player, then keep reading.
- Maintaining and growing an account list
- Creating and presenting proposals
- Educating clients on our full suite of services
- Meeting clients digitally and in person if local and if there’s a preference
- Working with clients to create successful campaigns
- Building client relationships and working as a consultant for your clients
- Meeting and exceeding monthly targets
- Working with the team towards success and growth each and every day
- Having a positive attitude and creative ideas
- Media house and/or digital agency experience is a strong asset.
- Awesome team
- Welcoming open office/team culture
- Ongoing training and education
- Opportunity for career growth
- Flexible working environment – at home and in our Olympic Village office
This position includes a base salary, generous commission structure, Group Health & Welfare benefits, and RRSP Matching program .
If you are looking for a career with great opportunity, unlimited earning potential, an excellent team environment and management that is approachable and leads by example, then please send a cover letter and resume by July 5th to Regional Digital Sales Manager, Connor Beaty at: cbeaty[at]glaciermedia[dot]ca.