Our company based in Vancouver provides North American and Global business leaders, compliance and audit managers, and professionals with comprehensive, up-to-date resources to ensure company compliance, and obtain guidance on key regulatory issues.
We are looking for a Senior Developer for a one year term, to work with our IT Department to expand and develop the internal and delivery systems and tools that our clients use to access and manage our publications. The successful candidate will have the ability to fulfill the development of the full cycle of applications (Web/Console/API/integrated with partners’ system, including analyzing, coding, testing, and implementing applications by Microsoft platforms).
- Analyze and assess existing business systems and procedures.
- Defining software development project plans, including scope, scheduling, and implementation.
- Research, identify, analyze, and fulfill requirements of all internal and STP Partners.
- Design, implement, test and monitor applications for new and existing software systems for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and debugging / fixing.
- Maintain existing web/console/mobile apps including classic ASP applications.
- Manage and/or provide guidance to junior team members.
- Any other duties assigned by the management team.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or Equivalent, Graduate Level education preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of coding experience on Microsoft Platform, proven experience as a Java developer, .NET experience is a plus.
- Experience with mobile app development would be an asset.
- Working Experience in Microsoft Azure, or AWS, Google Cloud would be an asset.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong Stored Procedure and advanced SQL query experience is a must.
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Proven accomplished desktop applications development in Java.
- Familiar with web application development, and design/architectural patterns (e.g. MVC).
- Working Experience of designing and developing in Java and WebAPI (REST, RPC) or other integration for web/mobile App.
- Working Experience with VSTO development (Excel programing, require process/thread programming skills) would be an asset.
- Programming languages: Java SE, Javascriipt, Python (optional), Windows batch/powershell
- DB Technology: Oracle and MongoDB programming
- XML: XML general, DTD, XQuery, XSLT/XPath
- Experience: Java desktop app, Eclipse plugins, OSGi (optional), DB admin (optional), Business analysis (optional)
Please forward all resumes to Roxane Cinnamon- Director of Sales: roxanec[at]stpub[dot]com
Deadline for submissions: June 14, 2019