Eastward Media, a division of Glacier Media Group, is seeking to add a full-time Sales Development Representative (SDR) to our fast-growing Vancouver team. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our revenue growth initiatives.
Reporting directly to the VP Client Services & Partnerships, the SDR will be responsible for qualifying leads and facilitating sales opportunities in the U.S. ad agency market for our suite of media tech solutions.
The ideal candidate is a disciplined and organized self-starter who can conduct a large volume of outbound calls, log daily activities into a central CRM, and initiate business relationships. New graduates encouraged to apply, sales training will be provided.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Conduct outbound / cold call engagements to qualify prospects and pass to Account Executives
- Make outbound calls to prospect accounts. Ramp is an expected 50 – 70 calls per day.
- Contact prospects via phone, email and LinkedIn
- Meet monthly Meetings and Opportunities targets.
- Allocate leads to the appropriate internal sales colleagues, as per instruction/guidelines
- Insure handoffs to sales colleagues are successful and exceed customer expectations
- Insure engagement with sales colleague(s) is frequent and bi-directional
- Accurately track leads and activities (calls, emails, meetings) using HubSpot CRM
- Consult with prospects to uncover how Eastward Media can add value to their media plans, then work with prospects to define opportunities
- Acquire knowledge of our full range of Eastward Media products, the successful candidate must be able to understand how our media tech products can serve the needs of the potential ad agency customer. Seek technical support initially, but eventually gain the ability to work independently.
- Convey product knowledge to potential clients, adhering to company messaging and positioning.
- Personal drive, energy and enthusiasm to achieve and surpass goals
- Strong interest in media and advertising technologies
- Collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with global teams
- Previous Intern, Part-Time or Full-Time Inside Sales experience a plus
- Proficiency with MS Excel and aptitude to learn new applications is a must
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business is desired, but not required.
Compensation: Salary + Benefits with uncapped commissions paid per meeting and opportunity secured.
Office, 9 AM – 5:00 PM, must be willing to work additional hours when required.
Proficiency in Mandarin / Chinese is not required.
Applicants, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline March 22, 2018.