Business in Vancouver – a division of Glacier Media Group – is seeking to add an Inside Sales Representative to its growing team.
We are looking for someone with a proven ability to hunt for new business as well as manage an existing book of business.
The Inside Sales Representive's core responsibilities are to grow their portfolio of advertising clients through new business development, nurture business relationships, and execute a multitude of advertising projects.
- Grow and manage a client base in order to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual targets
- Build and maintain client relationships with exceptional customer service
- Prospect new business in all mediums, including: digital, newspaper, event sponsorship, and magazines
- Develop new sales opportunities through new revenue channels or products
- Attend industry networking events
- Solid planning, analytical and organizational skills
- Expertise in consultative audience based selling and proven negotiation skills
- A self-starter who can work in a fast-paced environment with multiple and changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills; proactive, energetic and a team player
- Ability to write & create proposals and deliver engaging presentations
- Have a positive attitude and a love of sales
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross departmentally
- Post-secondary education in marketing, sales or another related discipline
- Some sales experience, preferably in an advertising environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of the media landscape
- Strong willingness to learn, with a proven ability to meet deliverables
- Ability to travel locally; access to a vehicle
- Experience selling digital services including SEO, SEM, programmatic and sponsored content is an asset
Location: 303 W 5th Avenue, Vancouver, B.C.
We offer a strong uncapped commission package on top of a base salary, benefits, an RRSP Matching program and an incredible team of motivated, positive individuals committed to greatness.
Please email your resume and cover letter to: phuynh[at]biv[dot]com
Deadline for submissions: August 2, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their submissions, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are not contacted, we will keep your résumé on file for future opportunities.