Real Estate Wire, is a real estate marketplace and information hub in BC and Ontario. Whether you're buying, selling, learning, or simply perusing, REW provides you with a fast and easy home search experience, and arms you with the information and connections you need to take on your real estate goals.
REW has grown exponentially year over year since we opened our doors in 2011. We attribute our success to our remarkable and hard-working team, who come into work every day dedicated to creating the best possible experience for our customers. Our goal is to be the #1 source for real estate search across Canada, and the industry leader in the evolution of home search behaviour.
We are seeking a motivated, results driven Digital Account Executive to help us grow revenue and advertising partnerships. Reporting to the General Manager, the Digital Account Executive is responsible for generating, acquiring and maintaining digital revenue and exceeding sales goals. Initially, this position will be almost exclusively focused on the generation of new sales. The candidate must be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of new business development, lead generation and pipeline management. The Digital Account Executive will be an expert in all REW products and services, and be responsible for introducing, educating and selling new marketing and advertising opportunities on REW.ca to new partners and media agencies.
We offer an uncapped commission package on top of a base salary, car allowance and benefits.
- Work with the General Manager to establish plans and strategies to achieve revenue objectives
- Generate third party advertising revenue by developing relationships with all related agencies and clients
- Aggressively develop and manage a pipeline of prospects to achieve target revenue goals
- Leverage existing relationships with agency contacts and senior level decision makers to open doors and drive business
- Develop and demonstrate a deep understanding of client/agency business needs combined with a thorough knowledge of campaign success metrics. This includes performing needs analyses to uncover clients’ goals and strategic objectives and serve as a digital product expert to clients and agency partners
- Develop and give presentations to key decision makers (value of our products, proper positioning against the competition while maintaining pricing integrity). This includes recommending appropriate use of products against customers’ needs, budgets and competitors' offerings to fulfill client needs
- Collaborate with REW sales support groups and departments to develop proposals and presentations for clients and their agency partners
- Ensure campaigns launch and run successfully, including working with support teams to process digital orders, check inventory, testing campaigns and resolve any billing issues
Skills + Requirements
- 3+ years’ experience in digital media sales and proven track record of new business development and building executive-level relationships
- Demonstrated success working with a variety large consumer brands and advertising agencies within Canada
- Advanced understanding and knowledge about digital products, industry best practices, website analytics, and the digital media landscape; including display advertising, native advertising, social media, SEM, SEO and audience extension products
- Proficient in Google Analytics, and the ability to compile engagement data and interpret results
- Solid computer skills, outstanding oral and written communication skills, as well as strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills to effectively assess and communicate metrics and impact of digital initiatives
- Strong problem solving skills including identifying campaign pitfalls and providing custom solutions
- Highly organized, with a strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Experience with a CRM with Salesforce type functionality
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Must possess a positive “can-do” customer service attitude with both internal and external contacts
Life at REW
With offices in Toronto and Vancouver, REW has an open and casual work environment, but we know how to buckle down to get a project in on deadline. Our company is fast-paced and target-driven, and our employees have the freedom to manage their own time and projects.
REW is an amazing place to work, and we take care of our team. In addition to competitive compensation and bonus incentives, we provide a comprehensive benefits package, professional development budget and fun team events.
Send your resume and cover letter to jobs[at]rew[dot]ca with ‘Digital National Account Executive’ as the subject. We are accepting applicants until September 28, 2018. We can’t wait to hear from you!