The Weyburn Review/Weyburn This Week has an immediate opening for an outgoing individual with great attention to detail, quick decision-making and multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced work environment. Strong communication skills are essential.
We are a local established media company providing a combination of communication sources to connect with local readers including newspapers and websites as well as operating a commercial print shop.
Required Skills and Experience
- Requires a valid driver’s license and use of own vehicle.
- Dedicated and enthusiastic attitude with basic knowledge of local retail market.
- Track record of working in an office setting. Sales and/or marketing experience an asset.
- Data entry, telephone handling and basic computer literacy.
- A “how can I help” attitude.
- Superior time-management and organizational skills.
- Proven commitment to customer service and a competitive, self-motivated approach to work.
- Must be focused and have an eye for detail.
- Working closely with Ad Sales Manager in servicing a client list and creating effective ad features and special projects.
- Liaising with customers regarding ad proofing and coordinating bookings.
- Team player working with other staff as required.
This position offers an attractive compensation package including an excellent health plan. Please send your resume in confidence to Andrea Corrigan, Publisher/Ad Sales Manager at acorrigan[at]weyburnreview[dot]com. No phone calls please. Only those contacted will be interviewed. Deadline for application is Friday, September 13, 2019.